Tuesday, August 05, 2008

This is a Democrat Organization?



Look, I don't know what to make of this. Some bits ring true, though, from my experience as a Republican election judge in a machine Democrat town. I was also struck by the point, about halfway in, where oen guy says "they filed complaints against the Hilary people for all the things they were doing. It was projection."

I've said elsewhere that I don't think Obama is running for President as much as he's running for Caudillo. This isn't changing my opinion.

1 comment:

Knucklehead said...

What they seem to be saying is that the Obama campaign - or at least portions of it in TX - have taken the methods of Democratic machine politics used so effectively in in the old Jim Crow south and inner cities areas such as Chicago, Philadelphia, and NYC where they are expected, entrenched, and not commented upon, and pushed those methods out far and wide.

It is, I suppose, surprising in its audacity and hope that it will be unnoticed or tolerated. But Obama is nothing if not audacious.