Thursday, October 13, 2005

I like R Emmett Tyrell, Jr.

He writes articles like Include Me Out. The nasty effects of boredom.

In the interests of Full Disclosure I should probably point out that, years ago, I pre-emptively exercised the Ballard Option and cancelled my subscription to The American Spectator because, as much as I detested Bill Clinton - especially as POTUS - they had succumbed to Clinton Derangement Syndrome and ceased to be a useful or interesting publication. They've recovered somewhat, IMO.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boredom or stupidity.

Now they are dragging out Miers's old hallmark cards.

I am not so sure the folks from the Federalist Society even wanted this job. Republicans attacking this woman do not realize they are shrinking the field of people who want to go through this nonsense more and more.

Scalia said he himself would not be interested in this political day and age to go this nomination process.

If the attack Miers club wanted to push down Bush's poll numbers and give the Demcorats hope they got their way.

Eric said...

I've been saying for 20 years that boredom is the root of all history.

It was a glib line at first, but the more I see, the more I think I'm right.